Volunteering is a great way to get to know Christian Science nursing as a ministry and to help those choosing to rely on Christian Science for healing. Volunteering nurtures your own spiritual growth and blesses you as well as Lynn House. It gives you opportunities to share your skills and talents in many ways. All age groups are welcome, including parents and children together!
Help us to build each other up,
Our little stock improve;
Increase our faith, confirm our hope,
And perfect us in love. (Christian Science Hymnal, #105.)
- Summer gardening
- Assist with Harvest Gift Faire and White Elephant Sale, Oct. 26-28. Help with pricing from now through October.
- Read the Christian Science Weekly Bible Lesson – M-F at 11 a.m.
- Play or lead a Hymn Sing or Sing-a-long
- Join residents for lunchtime conversations
- Clerical assistance
- Video- or photography
- Special skill, talent, or presentation
If you have a few extra hours – regularly or at certain times of the year – contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Nancy Fulton, 703-379-6000. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
For more ideas and an application, click here.