Learn how a Christian Science Nurse:
- Ministers to a patient’s needs for proper care
- Wisely preserves an environment conducive to Christ-healing
- Maintains a Christly thought that cherishes each individual
- Offers Christian encouragement in support of the expression of life, vitality and normal activity.
Is your demonstrable knowledge of Christian Science practice urging you to serve a healing mission? Consider learning how Christian Science nursing comforts and supports people relying spiritually on the presence, power, and law of God for healing.
Two weeks of classroom instruction* may be followed by eight weeks on-the-job instruction under the guidance and supervision of a Journal-listed Christian Science nurse.
* Students go on the payroll as classroom training begins.
For more information, an application, or if you are interested in taking only the 2-week classroom portion of the course, call David Sand, Executive Director, at 703-379-6000 or 800-283-4325.